bugs?

I am a nsv2 user and I am trying to do some routing simulation on top of the
simulator. I downloaded the draft version of PIM-SM based on nsv2
written by Ahmed from USC. When I tried to test the simulator
after compiling it, I got some exception errors. I remembered there were
the similar errors the first time I downloaded nsv2 itself. The bug was fixed
afterwards. I think the bugs for the PIM-SM is due to the author
using the old version of nsv2. Anyone knows what the possible bugs for
this? And if there exists any debugging tool for OTcl? Thanks a lot.

> %./ns test-suite.tcl tahoe1
>
> no reachable alloc
>     while executing
> "agent/null create _o2"
>     ("eval" body line 1)
>     invoked from within
> "eval $className create $o $args"
>     (procedure "new" line 3)
>     invoked from within
> "new agent/null"
>     invoked from within
> "set nullAgent [new agent/null]..."
>     (procedure "ns" line 5)
>     invoked from within
> "ns next"
>     ("eval" body line 1)
>     invoked from within
> "eval $self next $args"
>     (procedure "ns" line 2)
>     invoked from within
> "ns init "
>     invoked from within
> "OldSim create ns"
>     ("eval" body line 1)
>     invoked from within
> "eval [list $self] create [list $m] $args         "
>     (procedure "OldSim" line 5)
>     invoked from within
> "OldSim ns"
>     (procedure "ns" line 2)