NS Installation problem.

Dear NS developer:

How are you !

Working for Layered Multicasting Video Conferencing,
I hope to simulate RLM by Dr. McCanne for  different situation.
Then, I would like to implement our own approach in NS to
simulate our approach.

So,

I have tried to install NS(ns-2.0a6) in SunOS 5.5,
after installing every stuff, such as  tcl7.5, tk4.1, otcl and libTcl

After changing "configure" file, I could get Makefile which I needed to
change for working.
I successed to compile every file.
But, I failed to get "ns" at the last poit of Makefile.
I got error as below.

-------
   dlclose                             /usr/lib/libnsl.a(netdir.o)
   dgettext                            /usr/lib/libnsl.a(netselect.o)
   dlsym                               /usr/local/lib/libtcl7.5.a(tclLoadDl.o)
   dlopen                              /usr/local/lib/libtcl7.5.a(tclLoadDl.o)
   dlerror                             /usr/local/lib/libtcl7.5.a(tclLoadDl.o)
   ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to ns
   make: *** [ns] Error 1
------

So, I tried to add "-ldl" in compile option.
Then, it says
------
  ld: fatal: library -ldl: not found
------

I found that there is no libld.a in /usr/lib directory.

So, I would like to get some help about these.
  1. I could not get "Makefile" working without change from running "configure".
     After changing and running "configuration", I could get "Makefile".
     But, I should changed "Makefile" for compiling withuot error.
     Even with changed "Makefile", I could not get "ns" because of the error
     related to "ld".

     How could I change configure file nicely to get the "Makefile".

   2. How should I do for get "ns" solving the "-ldl" problem mentioned above ?

Your helpfull comment will be very appreciated.

Thank you for your kind attention !

Regards,

Jo, SanKu