multicast group late joiner problem

Hi,

I am using ns1.4 and ran into this problem:

If a receiver joins a multicast group "late" (after the source starts to
send pkts to this group), or if a receiver leaves a multicast group and then
joins it again, this receiver can not receive any pkts sent to this
multicast group.

I assume that send_grafts(group) would  send the graft when  node_->join-group
is called.  But looks that it's not functioning correctly in the late join
case.

ANy ideas? Please help!

I really appreciate your quick response.

Thanks for your attention.

Xue Li
--
[email protected]