Re: [ns2] Memory leak?

>>> From: "Christoph Haenle" <[email protected]>
>>> Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 18:26:22 EDT

> The problem comes with the prunes. I observed that prunes slow down the
> simulator terribly and that memory utilization increases (ca. 15kB/s)
> exactly at the times when they are sent.

It is not clear from your numbers whether or not we have a memory leak.
Since it is somewhat hard for us to identify the problem without some
example scripts in hand, and you appear to have the best example thus
far, I'd suggest running ns with dmalloc
(see http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns-debugging.html)
or purify to help isolate the problem.

Kannan