Re: DM with rtmodel (fwd)

On Thu, 11 Sep 1997, Haobo Yu wrote:

> Hi, Polly,
>
> Will DM work with rtmodel? I got very strange result when I use the two
> together, which turned out that rtmodel was completely broken with DM. But
> when I changed to CtrMcast, everything worked fine. Do you have any clue?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> - Haobo

This is fixed and the changes are committed into mash repository.  [...
something to do with the recent changes to rtmodel implementation...].
ns-developers can do a 'cvs update -d' to get the updated code.

So, there are at least 3 bugs related to mcast after 2.0 release.  They
are found in tcl/ex/newmcast/[cmcast*,mcast*,session*].tcl tests.  All
three problems are reported in ns-problems.html.

ns-users please see this page for bug-fixes.
http://mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns/ns-problems.html

Regards,
-Polly