Problems running test-all to verify ns.

Hi ns-ers,

  I installed ns-2.0 on a Pentium machine running FreeBSD 2.2.5.
The machine already had tcl7.6 and tk4.2 installed. I just needed to
install otcl and libtclcl. I also installed xgraph. Then I compiled ns and
it compiled OK.

  The problem now is that when I run the test-all script I get the
following response:

> ./test-all
tahoe1 tahoe2 tahoe3 tahoe4 no_bug bug reno1 reno renoA reno2 reno3 reno4
reno4a reno5 telnet delayed phase phase1 phase2 timers stats

Running test tahoe1
0/cwnd=1.0000/ssthresh=50/ack=-1
1/cwnd=16.0000/ssthresh=50/ack=14
2/cwnd=4.0000/ssthresh=13/ack=41
3/cwnd=14.3212/ssthresh=13/ack=73
4/cwnd=18.2576/ssthresh=13/ack=137
Test output differs from reference output
Diagnose with: diff test-output/tahoe1.test test-output/tahoe1
Differences due to floating-point formatting are not significant.
next?
Problems found with input data.

Then when I looked at the test-output/tahoe1.test file I found that it was
empty, it only contains the following lines:

> less test-output/tahoe1.test
TitleText: tahoe
Device: Postscript

and thats it.

Any help regarding what the problem might be would be greatly appreciated.
I see that somebody posted on the list already asking about the "Problems
found with input data" message which xgraph generates. This problem happens
here because the file is simply empty (no datat points !)

Thanks in advance,

-- Amr