ns2 build difficulties

Hello.  Here are a few problems (and solutions) that I encountered while
building ns2 on Linux (Redhat 4.2).  I'm sorry if I'm repeating known
information, but I couldn't find anything about this on the ns web pages.

About otcl:
It seems to require dld, available at standard linux archives.

About ns2:
In several places, Tcl.h is included, but there isn't a Tcl.h on my system.
Changing the include to tclcl.h solves the problem.

net.h:
Files iohandler.h and timer.h were included by net.h but they weren't
installed on my system.  These files are sitting in the tclcl.h directory.

Andy