Document Asymmetry on TCP

WWW:http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns/ns-research.html

I've tried to print the file tcpasym-mobicom97.ps which contains the
document "The Effects of Asymmetry on TCP Performance" with many image
viewers or sending it directly to the printer, at it doesn't work. It
has been done with PS-Adobe-3.0 and with an application called
FrameMaker, and none of my computers (PC with Win95 or Sun WorkStation
with Unix) support it. Does anybody know if I can get the document with
other format or what program I have to use?

Thank-you very much in advance.