Re: Question about tcpTick_

>> It controls both.  The test suite that tests both tcpTick_ and
>> retransmit timers is run by "./test-all-tcp" in tcl/test,
>> and is described in tcl/test/test-suite-tcp.txt.  The current
>
>  I could not find any of the above files !

Sorry, I should have said that test suite "./test-all-tcp"
is not in the ns-2.0 release from Sept. 10, but will
be in the ns-2.1b release.  (Or it can be found in any of the
nightly snapshots since Oct. 10, when we made changes to the
retransmit timers in TCP to bring the functionality more in line
with that of actual implementations.)

- Sally