NS installation

Hi all,

While running the makefile of the NS, I got the following warning:

net-ip.cc: In method `int IPNetwork::open(int)':
net-ip.cc:197: warning: implicit declaration of function `int bzero(...)'

followed by the error message:

bzero                               net-ip.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to ns
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `ns'

I don t know which link to make to resolve this.

Thanks for helping me,

Alex,

--