RSVP simulations

I have to make a simulator on RSVP for my degree thesys. This means
I have to translate the ISI code for RSVP in a c++ program in order to
install it on ns ( Ipv4 version ). Th eproblem is that for me this task is huge,
since I'm alone. Is there anybody who  has already done this job , or
that is working on it ?? I just want to know how to proceed or what can I
recover that has already been done. I do REALLY thanks anybody
who could provide me with any kind of information.
It will surely be helpful for the development of my job, I don't know now
where to start from.

                Carlo

  Arioli Carlo                          Network systems

  Phone:  +39-2-23954-243/260
  Univeristy: politecnico di Milano
  Mailto:[email protected]        http://www.cefriel.it