Re: C on ns

Thanks Dante, but that was a bit too specific for me. What I want to
know is this:

 I have to import ISI RSVP code on ns. The problem is that Rsvp code is
quite complex and
  with many functions and globale variables inside it. what is the
better solution :

  a) translate the RSVP code to C++ code trying to make a huge class
with all the
      C functions becoming member functions. Would the simulator
      work with such a huge class,

  b) Letting the C code live inside the class , but then calling C++
from C,
       and, sorry Dante but I haven't quite understood how. And would
this work with
        RSVP that is  really big ?

 c) any other solution ??

Unfortunately I'm not much expert on ns to decide which one is the
better solution ??
Any suggestion ??

 A big thanks  to anybody who can answer,and Also to Dante

  Arioli Carlo                          Network systems

  Phone:  +39-2-23954-243/260

  Mailto:[email protected]        http://www.cefriel.it