2nd ns simulator workshop

I'd like to announce the 2nd ns simulator workshop, to be held
at ISI on January 23.  We are intending to cover essentially the
same material we covered at the SIGCOMM '97 workshop, with some updates based
on new functionality added to the simulator since then.
This workshop is therefore targeted primarily
at people who were unable to attend the SIGCOMM workshop.

For more information, see the web page at:

	http://www-mash.CS.Berkeley.EDU/ns/workshop2.html

For this event, there will be charge of $30 due by January 14, 1998
to cover meals and copying charges (for the slides).

Thank you,

	- Kevin Fall ([email protected])
	- Kannan Varadhan ([email protected])