colors in Nam

Hi!

I wounder how commands like:
$ns set color 0 blue
$ns set color 1 red
$ns set color 2 yellow
$ns set color 3 green ....
affects the colors of the datapackets in the nam visualization? I
noticed that changing the flowid_ to 3 makes the packages green in my example.
In my sense of thinking there must be other reasons when you want to
color packages in diffrent colors, than when they belong to diffrent
flows according to ipv6, I've run most of the testcripts and
noticed they are very colorfull.

I've tried to look at the page linked as nam(1) on the site:
http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns/ns-man.html
But alas I always get the error-message:
Netscape's network connection
was refused by the server:localhost
The server may not be accepting connections or may be busy.
Try connecting again later.

I've also tried to study the testcripts but they really don't give
me much of a clue, not for the time being anyway.

--
/Ingela

//The highway of life is always under construction. //