Re: DAVIC or IEEE802.14 MAC

When I worked at Com21, I did a model of their MAC in my own version of
ns, version 1. I don't know if they are willing to share or how helpful
that is as a starting point, but it had SAR functions. You might ask
James Yee, [email protected] about the status and if they are willing to
share code.

	Kathie Nichols