what is wrong with iface_?

Hi, Chetan,

I tried to read the iface_ from the 'common' header of a packet using
	hdr_cmn* cmnh = (hdr_cmn *) p->access(off_cmn_);
and
	cmnh->iface();
However, no matter for which node, I always get -2 for the iface_. After I
pass it to 'ifaceGetNode', it only returns -1.

I don't think it is correct. I will try them on some other machines in
case my NS has some problems. I just want to know whether there is any
other format to visit the 'common' header of the packet?

Thanks,
Gang