Some Questions

1. How can I create a traffic with various packet size?
2. Currently the queue length( qlimit_) is set to number of packets that
the buffer can absorb, can i configure it by byte?
3. The ns document says ns-2 support WFQ(from chapter 6), where can i find
the source code for that class?
4. I remember that some guys mentioned about the script for leaky bucket
controller, please tell me where i can get it.

Thanks,

Tong
Deying James Tong          email: [email protected]
EE Department                     [email protected]
Texas A&M University       Work Phone: 409-8459578

Address: Wisenbaker Engineering Bldg. 111
         Texas A&M Univ., College Station
         TX 77843