dynamically deleting objetcs

Hi,
I am having a problem deleting objects. I have an application where I am
trying to create and attach cbr and tcp agents and then deattach and
delete these agents from within a C++ class. dynamically creating,
attaching and deattaching the agents was not a problem. However, when I
try to delete agents, I get segmentation fault at some time during the
program run. If I don't delete agent, I do not get a segmentation fault
at that time but I obviously run out of memory. I am using ns-2.1b2. Has
anybody out there done that sort of thing and run into similar problem
and/or found a solution to it. The patch that was posted a couple of
days ago regarding an otcl problem in deleting objects did not solve the
problem.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nabil.