Re: classifier-flow.cc

> From:  Keith Chow <[email protected]>
> To:    "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> Subject: classifier-flow.cc
> Date:  Fri, 31 Jul 1998 05:36:45 EDT
>
> Hi,
>
> Is there any particular reason removing "classifier-flow.cc" from
> ns-2.1b4? I found that it causes fq.tcl and fq-cbr.tcl not working.
>
> Thanks,

the reasoning for removing it was its duplication of functionality
wrt hash classifiers.  The fact that removing it broke items
in tcl/ex is an unfortunate result of there being no test suite
covering its functionality.  ( :( )..  So, those files will be
changed to use the hash classifier instead...

- K