Re: [Chetan Rai <[email protected]>] Re: Help with LAN

Thanx a million Giao. After updating tclcl, make-lan does not complain.
This has however exposed another problem - multicast routing (CtrMcast)
does not work with the LAN I have in my small topology - if there are
other paths, they are used instead. If the LAN has to be used, no pkts are
received at the destination, and I get "wrong incoming interface"
messages. It seems that ch->iface() is not modified when a packet is sent
over a LAN link, cos it stays the same as it was on the previous hop. Any
solutions / suggestions ?

Thanx,
Chetan.