Re: xgraph question

You need to insert more dummy data in your tcl code to receive different
colors as well as shapes.  This can be accomplished as already shown in
your proc finish file.

	# insert dummy data sets so we get X's for marks in data-set 4
	puts $f [format "\n\"skip-1\n0 1\n\n\"skip-2\n0 1\n\n"]

Hope this helps.

--

                         \\|//
                        / 0 0 \