Y2K compliant?

Hi there,

It's a serious questions. So don't laugh if you find the subject line funny.
:) Is there anything formal statement that says ns-2 is year 2000 compliant?
Is so, where can I find it?

The background. We are using ns-2 for a DARPA project. They request that all
software packages be Y2K compliant, as pledged by the software provider. So
basically we have to find something and tell them, "Sure, they say it is.
Here's the proof that they said it."

On another note, do any of you have a similar problem? How do you going about
it if the provider can't say for sure the software package is Y2K compliant?

Thanks in advance.
Minzhou Sun
RPI