Re: I cannot uncompress!

Make sure you download the complete file.

use "file" to check it is tar file or zip file although the suffix is
.tar. if it is zip file, run "move fielname.tar filename.tar.gz" and run
gunzip first, or the function in tar.

run tar -xvf filename.tar, instead of *.* in case tar will tell you
something about this filename if still fail.

Good Luck.
--Zhenhai