Re: About Fair Queuing Scheduling Algorithms

hi
you are really lucky. We just finished implementing STFQ and SCFQ. We
are currently in the process of implementing WFQ and will mostly go on
to do WF2Q etc. Once we check out our code and verify that it is
indeed ok then we will be glad to put in in the public domain. As for
the FQ module it does not work but needs some script(fq.tcl) to work.

bye

--sudhir