Error Model : 2state

Hi !

I'm using ns-2.1b3, for experimenting with the snoop protocol. Snoop.tcl
works fine with ErrorModel/Expo but on changing the option opt(em) to
2state, the ErrorModel/TwoStateMarkov causes problems.

I looked up the archives but didn't find any related information.
The error output is the following:

no value given for parameter "rv0" to "_o126"
    (Object next line 1)
    invoked from within
"$self next"
    (procedure "_o126" line 2)
    (ErrorModel/TwoStateMarkov init line 2)
    invoked from within
"_o126 init 25 pkt {0.5 0.5}"
    (Class create line 1)
    invoked from within
"ErrorModel/TwoStateMarkov create _o126 25 pkt {0.5 0.5}"
    invoked from within
"catch "$className create $o $args" msg"
    (procedure "new" line 3)
    invoked from within
"new ErrorModel/TwoStateMarkov $rate $unit $trans"

Kindly help me through this, if its been corrected in a later version of
ns, do let me know ..

thanks,

ketan