Re: Read Trace Files

Even if i try to write it in as an unsigned int it give a problem like
this
----
bad file size in trace2.file
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Can U suggest a remedy ???

Sujatha.

On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Hala ElAarag wrote:

> Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 12:18:53 -0500 (EST)
> From: Hala ElAarag <[email protected]>
> To: Sujatha Balaraman <[email protected]>
> Cc: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Read Trace Files
>
> The problem is that the two fields need to be unsigned 32 bit integers.
>
> -Hala

> Hala A. ElAarag
> Ph.D. Student
> School of Computer Science
> University of Central Florida
> Orlando, FL 32816
>
> On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, Sujatha Balaraman wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >     I am using NS and am trying to read in a trace file as my traffic
> > object. My trace file looks like this
> >
> > 976    1267
> > 300    100
> > 120    34
> > 110    56
> > 340    345
> > ..
> > etc.
> >
> > I am unable to read in this as a trace file, can U please tell me what I
> > should do to be able to read in this file.
> >
> > Bye
> > Sujatha Balaraman.
> >
> > Graduate Student.
> > Dept. Of Computer Science
> > Univ. of California, Davis.
> > CA 95616.

Sujatha Balaraman              *  e-mail :[email protected]
609, Anderson Road             *          [email protected]
Apt: 287,                      *
Davis                          *   Ph: 530-750-3897
CA  95616                      *