RSVP with different Sources ?

My situation is: I've for each Node an ammount of FTP traffic, telnet
Traffic, HTTP traffic and CBR traffic. I would like to use RSVP only for
the CBR traffic, but what I understood from Marc Greis notes, is that the
reservation happens only among nodes: In this case I've _all_ the
traffic form that Node using the reservation !

Thank you very much !
                                                                        __
| _       | Student in Computer Science, Swiss Federal Institute    \\///
|__|iambo | of Technology - mailto:[email protected]           \X/