STILL can not make Otcl

Dear Sir,

In ns2.1b3, I can not make Otcl even I have applied the patch as you
supplied.

The error messages are listed as follows:
(All using CC)
In SunSparc20 Sun OS 5.5.1
$make
rm -f libotcl.so otcl.o so_locations
cc -c -g -DNDEBUG -DUSE_SHM -K pic -I.  -I../tkbox/include
-I../tclbox/include
  -I/include otcl.c
/usr/ccs/bin/ld -G -z text -o libotcl.so otcl.o
Text relocation remains                       referenced
    against symbol                  offset      in file
<unknown>                           0xc         otcl.o
<unknown>                           0x10        otcl.o
<unknown>                           0x14        otcl.o
<unknown>                           0x18        otcl.o
ld: fatal: relocations remain against allocatable but non-writable
sections
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `libotcl.so'

In SGI Irix 6.3
make
        rm -f libotcl.so otcl.o so_locations
        cc -c -g   -I.  -I../tkbox/include -I../tclbox/include
-I/include  DE
FINES =  -DNDEBUG -DUSE_SHM otcl.c
        :  Skipping shared libaries -o libotcl.so otcl.o
: - Too many arguments
*** Error code 1 (bu21)

Could you help me?

Regards,