Re: Trouble installing under Solaris 2.6

On Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:32:32 +0100, Jochen Metzler wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm a new ns-user. I just try to install the all in one packet.
>I already install : ns (ns-2/ns), otcl, tclcl, tcl8.0, tk8.0
>But I have massive trouble with: nam, xgraph, gt-itm, sgb2ns
>Has anybody experience with this ?

There are definitely people on the list running under Solaris.
Perhaps if you post the specifc problem you're encountering you'll get
a specific response.

Also, you don't necessarily need all of those programs to run simple
simulations.  For example, not having gt-itm only precludes running
automatic topology generation, not scripts where you made the topology
yourself.

   -John Heidemann