suggestion on ns

Hello ,

I am now writing a new SACK agent in ns to do some simulation and estimation.
I want to do some statistical work when the agent send packets. So I
overloaded the function send(Packet*,Handler*) in my new agent. I also
changed the type of function Agent::send(Packet*,Handler*) into virtual to
make the new send() work. I think it is worth to change such functions' type
into virtual and hope to see the modification in the next release of ns.

And if there are other functions expect the above one that also send packets,
please tell me.

Best regards,
 Huang                          mailto:[email protected]