Re[2]: orientation of simplex-link

Hi,

Thanks a lot. I do use grep to find some keywords, but I don't know how to
grep into one or more subdirectories. You know, there is a lot of
subdirectories in ~ns/tcl.

Concern snapshot, I don't know how to access it though I have seen several
times in this maillist. There is no snapshot entry in ns homepage. Where
is it?

JH> On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 00:56:23 +0800, Huang Hai wrote:

JH> Grep is the fastest way to find where some function is implemented.

JH> There is a simplex-link-op in the current code (owing to a
JH> suggestion on this list a while back).  You can get the implementation
JH> from the mailing list archives or a current snapshot.

JH>    -John Heidemann

Best regards,
 Huang                            mailto:[email protected]