Re: randomizing the simulation

You can use the command 'ns-random' to set random seeds for your
simulation. ('ns-random 0' chooses from a predefined set of "good" seeds,
'ns-random n' chooses n as random seed.)

Alternatively, if you create RNGs yourself, it has a OTcl
method which allows you to set random seed (see rng.cc).

- Haobo