Mobins Code

Hi, all

I downloaded and tried to install Mobins contributed Mobile IP and
wireless channel code. But I have some problems for that. I tried to run
configuration and got the error message as following:

No .configure file found in current directory
Continuing with default options...
checking host system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.6
checking target system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.6
checking build system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.6
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking for c++... (cached) c++
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) works... no
configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C++ compiler
cannot creat
e executables.

Hope someone give me some advice. Thank you.

Yang