ELN implementation in ns-2

I have found some code in tcp.cc that implements ELN by informing the
sender not to reduce its transmission window when it sees the ELN bit.
However, there is no documentation available for ELN as compared to the
comprehensive documentation available for ECN.

I was wondering if ELN has been FULLY implemented in ns-2 and whether I
could just go ahead and use it. Also, is there any documentation available
for the use of ELN in ns-2? Maybe I missed it.

Thanks.

Sean