Re[2]: how to get the throughput out for ftp application/tcp agent

Hello Urs,

I'm sorry to have missed something important in my former email. You
should use

       $ns at 0.2 "$traceapp start"

to start TraceApp. After that, TraceApp will record the throughput
properly.

Good luck :)

UT> I have tried the TraceApp, too, and in ns-2.1b5 the Acker::update()
UT> function looks like what you postet.

UT> However, the TCP/Sink never calls the revc{} procedure of TraceApp.

UT> What else cna be the reason?  I need to measure TCP throughput, too.

UT> urs

Best regards,
 Huang                            mailto:[email protected]