Re: installation problem

Dibyendu,

If you downloaded `ns-allinone-2.1b5a.tar.gz' (note there is an `a'
after 5), then the patch has already been applied to it and there is
no need for you to re-apply it.  So check if you have the `2.1b5a'
version

Nader

>>> "Dibyendu" == Dibyendu Shekhar <[email protected]> writes:

Dibyendu> Hi all, I have a question regarding the instalIation of
Dibyendu> ns. I did download the ns-allinone-2.1b5, as well as a patch
Dibyendu> which is on the web page (ns-allinone-2.1b5.patch). Accoring
Dibyendu> the instructions we are supposed to issue "patch -p <
Dibyendu> ns-allinone-2.1b5.patch"

Dibyendu> However when I do that, it asks me which files to patch? I
Dibyendu> looked into the patch file, and it is patching couple of
Dibyendu> files, and I dont know what file this is expecting..