Problem with snoop

Greetings to all,
This is a problem that I have been trying to solve for a while without
any luck.  I hope that someone can help.
I am trying to do some simulations with the snoop protocol.  I have the
following topo:
node(0) is a fixed host running TCP Reno
node(1) is a Base Station running snoop
node(2) is a mobile TCP-sink
The links on the wireline side is a 10 Mbps link with a delay of 25 ms
The wireless channel is 10 Mbps with 0.5 ms delay

The problem that I have is that after a short period of running the
queue at the mobile (which is generating ACKs only) gets filled up and
starts dropping packets even though the channel is clear (no loss due to
errors).  Apparently the queue gets blocked and stays blocked for a long
period of time which prevents the queue from sending any new packets
out.

If anyone knows where the problem might be I will really appreciate it.
Thanks
Moncef Elaoud