Recompiling ns

Hi, all,

Thank you very much for all your valuable replies. Since I am a beginner in
NS, I probably asked or will ask some questions already asked before. I am
sorry for asking them again, but this is probably the fastest way to get an
answer. Thank you all for your patience.

Right now, I have another question. I defined a similar drop module as
DropTail, which adds some more functions. Then I added .o file in the
Makefile. And I tried to recompile NS, but the comipling just stopped at
that .o file and wouldn't process any more, seems like the machine goes
dead. But I think the two files I added .c .h are very simple. I am
wondering if I am missing some steps for compiling? Could any one give me
some advice?

Thanks a lot,
Huiwen