RE: Recompiling ns: linker error

Hi,

Thanks for the fast response. I know it is possible some systems change that
affect my compiling. As for the version of compiler and linker, I think it
should be no problem because after upgrading my system I downloaded ns and
compiled it and no problem. Then I didn't change the version any more. I
will check out with the system administrator. But anyone else who has any
idea, welcome to give advice.

Thanks a lot,
Huiwen