RE: Using NS on NT

Hello,

I seem to be having the same problems as Tan Yuan Sin. After,
I commented out the source ns-autoconf.tcl line, did a fresh
rebuild of ns-2.1b6-current, and executed my ns executable,
the contents of the files in tcl/lib are displayed, with the
following terminating lines:

		.
		.
		.
	Simulator instproc abstract-tcp {} {
	$self instvar TahoeAckfsm_ RenoAckfsm_ TahoeDelAckfsm_
RenoDelAckfsm_ dropper_
	$self set TahoeAckfsm_ [new FSM/TahoeAck]
	$self set RenoAckfsm_ [new FSM/RenoAck]
	$self set TahoeDelAckfsm_ [new FSM/TahoeDelAck]
	$self set RenoDelAckfsm_ [new FSM/RenoDelAck]
	$self set nullAgent_ [new DropTargetAgent]
	}

	: invalid command name "Node/SatNode"
    	while executing
	"Node/SatNode instproc init args {
	eval $self next $args		;# parent class constructor

	$self instvar nifs_
	$self instvar phy_tx_ phy_rx_ mac_ ifq_ ll_..."

I checked for ns-sat.tcl, and verified that it is sourced in my ns-lib.tcl.

It might be interesting/helpful to note after applying the same fix
below to the ns-2.1b5 version, I was able to get that version to build
and run just fine.

I appreciate your assistance,

Thanks

David Lalla