deleting agents in NS

Dear All,

I’m working with NS version 2.1b5 over RH Linux 5.2 and I couldn’t help noticing that there is posted in the mailing list the exact same question that I’m having now, but with no posted answer (that I know).

In particular, I’m interested in dynamically deleting TCP, UDP, CBR and some others agents that I developed myself, but I don’t seem to know how. I need this in order to free the memory that these agents are taken and give some space to new agents created in the fly.

Any help in this direction will be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance and hope I didn’t bother you that much.

Greetings,

Daniel Hernandez

CS Graduate Student

Baylor University