nam taking up too much space

Hi,

I am using ns to simulate a topology with only 33 nodes, and there are only
10 flows going. The link speed is up to 10Mbps, packet size is 1500B. There
is only very small propagation delay on the link. When I am trying to
generate a nam file for this topology, it takes up to 1000MB until it uses
up all the available disk space. I don't know if I did something wrong or
NAM did take up a lot of space depending on my topology? But my topology is
very simply. Can someone give me some advice? Thanks in advance.

Huiwen