Self-similar traffic

Title: Self-similar traffic

Hi,

 First, I would like to thank all of you who have kindly answered my previous
question about "Node throughput and packet delay time". Finally, I wrote
a Perl program to extract the parameters I want from the trace-all files.

 I have another question. Currently, I would like to input a self-similar traffic
to test the system. In the ns, is there any source generator which can generate the
self-similar traffic? Or, should I generate by myself and input
to the ns using the attach-traffic Traffic/trace?

Thanks,

Po-Yuen Cheng