Agent recieving message and Application receiving message

Thank you for quick response, and it is very helpful.
But I  still have other problems in this issue:
(1) In this ns, is there any buffering between agent and application? How
does the agent let the application  to recieve bytes when the agent
recieves them? Does the timer-handler plays a role in this issue?

(2) > customize ftp.
I still do not know how to customize the full-ftp class to let it
co-ordinate with its peer on the same node? What is the channel through
which they can communicate?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Ming