I got it! (why $n1 set multiPath_ doesn't work)

> > set n1 [$ns Node]
> > $n1 set multiPath_ 1
> >
> > however, these doesn't work, seems that "multiPath_" setting
> > can only be applied to all or none. Is that true?
>
> Shouldn't be the case; the documentation on that hasn't changed for
> well over a year, and the stuff in ~ns/tcl/lib/ns-node.tcl looks okay.

Well, finally I got it. The reason is that in the procedure "init-routing"
in ns-node.tcl, this variable (multiPath_) is reset to the class
default variable, (the line "set multiPath_ [$class set multiPath_]"
should be blamed). Just comment this line out and initialize this
variable at the "init" procedure, then everything works fine.

Regards.

Guo, Liang.