Tcl code dumped into my trace

Hi

I have added a new class of trace that colects packets in bins instead of
individual packets, and everything works fine, except that I get a dump of
TCL code when the trace is started.

I have nailed down the line that starts it all to
	$queue_ target $deqT_
in a function that is an exact copy of the "trace" function in SimpleLink
at tcl/lib/ns-link.tcl. My guess is that the $queue_ structure is not
being properly initialized.

Does anybody know how to find out what is exactly what causes the program
to dump the TCL code to my trace file?

I include the beginning and the end of the TCL dump that I get:

ists mpathClsfr_($id)]} {
$self add-route $id [$ifs head]
set routes_($id) 1
} else {
if ![info exists mpathClsfr_($id)] {
set mpathClsfr_($id) [new Classifier/MultiPath]
if {$routes_($id) > 0} {
assert {$routes_($id) == 1}
$mpathClsfr_($id) installNext [$
ype]

set nullAgent_ [$ns_ set nullAgent_]
[...]
if { $arptable_ == "" } {
set arptable_ [new ARPTable $self $mac]
}

$ll arptable $arptable_
$ll mac $mac
$ll up-target [$self entry]
$ll
-------------------------------------

TIA

	Pablo Molinero

P.S. I would also be happy if someone had a tracing tool that agregated
packets in bins of equal size.

Pablo Molinero Fern�ndez
(650) 497-7490 (home)
(650) 723-1414 (office)
http://www.stanford.edu/~molinero
Snail-mail:  Gates Building 3A, Room 342
             Stanford, CA 94305-9030