[I] Tracefile Format

Dear Seniors

I guess some part of explanation of tracefile object in NS manual
is not correct.

According to the manual, Tracefile consists of fixed length records,
which consits of 2 32 bit fields. The first indicates the interval
unit until THE NEXT PACKET IS GENERATED in microseconds.

Let's [A B] be a record.
This reads that [A B][C D] means a packet of size D will be
generated in A microseconds after generating packet of size B.

According to my experiment, A indicates the generation
interval for packet whose size is B, instead of D.

Jiwoong Lee, KAIST