Re: about large-web....tcl

How much is your interarrival time of per-object request? You should
estimate the average completion time of a single request, then find an
appropriate request interarrival. Otherwise, it's very easy to
dramatically increase the number of concurrent TCP connections and
packets, hence increase the memory usage. Be very careful of this
parameter.

Given that the TCP connection recycling is based on per-object request and
it worked well for single-object pages, I don't think that it has a
problem with multi-object pages. I've tested a two objects per page
version with long request interarrival and it takes the same amount of
memory as the single object case. This shows that the number of objects
cannot be a source of memory leak.

- Haobo