Problems with Queue...

Hi to all,
i'm finding some tcl script to show me the tcl code to use a queue,
i'm finding somebody that can send me a script where he use a queue like
droptail and after print on the screen or save on the file the parrivals
(packets arrived) , pdeparture (packets departured) , pdrop (dropped packets)
and  psize (size of queue in packet) of queue...
I'm finding this information from Agust 99.
Much people tell me to see the manual but on the manual there is only the class
definition and not like i must be connect this class and with who ...
The principal problem in this Network Simulation is that the reference manual it's
very basics, teach only the definition topology and not have much examples on the
TCL/EX directory.
If somebody can send me a little example with a queue and few nodes where print
on the screen or into a file the size of queue and dropped packets...

Thanks in Advanced

Mazzotta Vincenzo
[email protected]