URGENT

Hello everybody
Again Patricia Secas searching information about NS network simulator. Now i wanna know how much people are developing and using NS and where in the world are they located (aproximatedly). There is not a guide if you don't have an example list where i found how to make more applications of this software.
If you know about more NS www or links.  Thanks for your attention.

Bye

Patricia Secas

I appreciate a fast response due to the short time we have left to finish our project.(less than 1 day).